A complex union of bamboo foliage and rich green florals. The subtle character of this candle's fragrance is calming rather than overwhelming. A perfect blend for rest and relaxation - create a tranquil haven with the Himalayan Bamboo's soothing, comforting aroma.
- Made from Reclaimed Beer Bottles collected from the breweries and restaurants of the Southern Highlands, Sydney & Canberra
- 30+ hour burn time.
- All bottles are hand-cut, sanded and polished.
- Hand-poured in small batches with 100% natural soy wax & beautifully-scented premium-grade fragrance oils in the Southern Highlands of NSW, Australia.
- A double-ply wood wick which has a soft ambient crackling sound as it burns.
- Sustainable Natural Cork topper to keep your candle dust free when not in use.
- 100% Australian Made & Owned
- Perfect for smaller rooms like bedrooms & bathrooms. The fragrance may be softer in larger, open-plan living areas.
Trim your hair. Trim your beard. Trim your candle.
- Height: 9.5cm without the cork, 10.5cm-11cm with the cork.
- Diameter: 6cm.
Gross Weight: Approx. 300g.