- The best head lice treatment and it’s natural! Kills lice and their eggs.
- Unique delivery system that penetrates the lice more effectively.
- Made with a subtle, pleasant scent that gives no tell-tale signs away.
- Non-damaging ingredients like Coconut Oil, Olive Oil, Rosemary Oil, Eucalyptus, and Lavender.
- We don't use Pyrethrins, Piperonyl Butoxide or synthetic insecticides.
- We avoid Dimethicone and other silicones to protect our waterways.
So, you’ve got the great job of dealing with nits; lucky you! But don’t worry we have you covered with the best head lice treatment for head lice removal and some nifty tips and tricks for headlice prevention.
Nice smelling, natural and undectectable! To help make the process a little bit easier for the nit carriers and the nit removers, we’ve developed a unique head lice treatment that stops lice and lice eggs in their little, tiny tracks. And because children are much more sensitive to strong smells than most adults, we have made our natural head lice treatment as nice-smelling as possible. Because nobody wants tears, most of all us!
Not only that, it’s completely undetectable after use so kids won’t go back to school smelling like they’ve been frolicking in a tea tree forest. This means no more judgey faces from the other parents at after-school pick up (phew!). Best of all, we’ve avoided all ingredients that we as parents are not comfortable putting on our children, and we think you may agree. Treating nits isn’t anybody’s favourite job but our nit cream makes it as easy as possible for both children and adults.
How do we know the smell and feel of a lice treatment is important? It’s safe to say we have a bit of experience from years of combing nits out of our 3 girls’ hair. Another cool tip? Use the combing time to bond with your kids…apparently it works for chimps. Or give them a book to read while you’re doing the hard yards. Don’t forget to wash bedding, hats, hair elastics, hairbrushes and clothes – sorry this service is not included. It may not be fun, but neither are head lice.